Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Psychic Girlfriends"


Hi everyone so yesterday I wrote a posting on my Facebook page about Psychic Girlfriends which is one of my Favorite things. Since I feel so strongly about the subject I'm going to further elaborate on it. I feel every psychic/spiritual being needs a group of friends that they can turn to when it comes to their metaphysical beliefs.The way the name came about was thanks to my partner he just jokingly said one day "Ok Psychic Girlfriends go outside your getting to loud" it was funny but I loved the term. Plus sense all my friends that are into the metaphysical are female it was a perfect fit. Now I thought about changing the name to something more gender neutral so guys don't feel uncomfortable but hey for any guys that want to join we will call you a "Psychic Guyfriend" for me I'm comfortable with "Psychic Girlfriend". Now lets face it sometimes we come into our beliefs without anybody to turn to. Its very important to meet individuals in your area that share those same ideas as you do because this will increase your knowledge and gain insight from others. The way I would do it is meeting once a week or if your a busy person once every two weeks. We would gather in the morning bringing coffee and donuts and sit together talking about everything that we had on our minds. From the latest paranormal/metaphysical news to our newest stones that we just got. This was so much fun sometimes we would even test each other psychically trying to see each others spirit guides or making predictions. I encourage everyone to start a group doesn't have to be a lot of people just between 2-5 as food and time of day are concerned change it up you don't have to do breakfast do instead an evening with the Psychic Girlfriends wine,cheese and crackers. It's up to you so let me know what you guys come up with because I wanna keep track and who knows maybe I might stop by via webcam to join in on your "Psychic Girlfriends" get together :) I'm serious let me know and I will do it!!!Like I'm serious I WILL!



Love to you guys as always David



(Picture courtesy of google image search)

2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful idea. That was kind of what I was aiming at when I made "All Psychics Unite" on Facebook. A place people can go to where others share their similar interests. Doing a personal get together would be much funner and it's an easier way to really get to know each other in a more personal manner. Getting one of those websites where it is just a Chat box would be nice too and do an invite to Chat on a certain day and/or certain time where people can come in and talk with one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for your comment I will definitely take a look into starting an online psychic girlfriends group maybe meeting via webcam or chat whatever works better for everyone!

    ReplyDelete