Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spirit Guides A brief Intro

Ever hear a little voice in your head that tells you to be careful, to take a chance, or to do something? It can happen real unexpectedly. Your spirit guides are your guides to life. They are here with you all the time. Sometimes we ignore them and never utilize what they have to offer. My guides name is Edward. He has always been with me all the times I have needed him. Until two years ago I didn't know who Edward was. However anytime I felt lost and needed some guidance from the universe he was always at my calling to help me. People always ask how do I connect with my spirit guide? Simple all you gotta do is ask. Best way is through meditation close your eyes light some incense and ask for there help. If you don't have time to meditate just ask them "What is their name" they will give you clues if you all of sudden keep seeing the name Oliver or Maria every where you go take that as a sign.What I noticed is that sometimes they will come to you with images not words. Often when I perform spell work or psychic readings I will ask Edward ok show me what I have to do. Remember one of my last entries "My First Charmed Battle" I called my guide for advice to fend of the bad energies that were lurking. He would show me a candle then told me put this around it then do this and then that. It was hard at first trusting his advice however once I learned to let go and believe in him that's when my connection to him grew even more. I'll keep writing more on SPIRIT GUIDES for now I leave you with this tid bit :)

Love and Devotion

David

2 comments:

  1. I have had a Guide with me my entire life. As a child I just considered her my imaginary friend and as I grew older, I realized how wise she was and how much she has tried to help me to become a much better person. Oftentimes, I imagine her on a Cloud or in a room in front of a bookwall full of books. Others have told me I have contact with the Akashic Record keeper, though I have not taken the time to learn more about this. Her name is Calia which I use in many references online as I feel she is a part of me but I am still very much a student in learning my gifts so I have a long way to go in my Empathic Abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all students no matter how good we get at our abilities there will always be something new we have to learn. I find the Akashic Records really intriguing that's on my list of reading material :) Thank you again for your comments I really do enjoy my readers feedback

    ReplyDelete