Thursday, December 1, 2011

*My Life Purpose*

In order for people to live there authentic self's we need to figure out what our true callings are in life and for me its something I have came to realize full circle as of last week. From the days working at Wally World I would always end up giving advise to people. Everyone wanted my advice. Co-workers would always share thoughts and secrets with me all the time. It's not something I was asking for this gift just came naturally because people would just open up to me. Keep in mind at this time I didn't know I was Psychic. From there my ventures led me to start writing a self help blog back in 2006 that didn't last to long since I was actually paying to maintain it :(. Although when the blog was up it was very enjoyable for me to write and loved the fact that people are actually reading it. From that point I just let it sit in the back burner then in 2008 my partner introduced me to the metaphysical world. Through my life time I've had curiosity but never really experienced it. After two whole years of learning what this world was all about, a lot of what I learned made sense to me and therefore revealing that I might be psychic. At that time I had a reading with psychic Terry Yoder he told me he saw that I was going to be helping people somehow I was going to help those in need such as counseling. The whole puzzle really didn't click until a week ago! So during a meditation I asked what is my authentic self? Who am I? My answer was I'm an Adviser to people, a spiritual counselor to be more precise. There is a theory that many spiritual beings have said on and on from the recently passed Steve Jobs to the Psychic Twins Terry and Linda Jamison. "Everything we do in life is connected in some way" we wonder why the heck am I working here or doing this for a living? It's because this is going to prepare you for your purpose in life. Everything is connected after I looked at the big picture from loving to write, to giving advice ,writing a self help blog and now psychic. I'm prepared for this and ready to help those in need!!


With Love and Devotion

David G

No comments:

Post a Comment