Thursday, December 16, 2010

How it all Began

I was drawn to the unknown from an early age but my journey really began when I moved to Fresno a year and half ago. I meet an individual that was a psychic and of course when you meet
one you get curious. You ask the obvious question like how does it work? Can I become Psychic? Can you read my mind now? My friend gave me the reality of it which helped me learn fact from myth. She once time told me everyone is some what Psychic. We all have it. Kind of like when you know who was gonna call before you picked up the phone and so forth. So I tested that theory out and I started mediating daily just closing my eyes and clearing my head. Then gradually I moved to mediating with stones and incense and thats were the magic truly began

No comments:

Post a Comment