Thursday, December 16, 2010

My first time astral traveling

My Psychic friend one time gave me a stone it was known as a Mexican dog tooth and a few incense sticks for astral travel. She told me to ground myself at night before I go to bed and keep the stone next to my bed and light the incense before bed time. Once I did that I lay there real skeptical anything would happen. So I felt a imaginary breeze hitting my body then I dosed off to sleep. Now the next thing that occurred was so unreal. I fell asleep well at least thought I did. I felt I was hovering and going to different places. I saw people on the ground and I was observing them from above. I wont go into detail on how they looked but it was like all night I never went to sleep I just kept going from one world to the other when I woke up I had a headache kind of like a hangover my mouth was dry and I was very sleepy. Only reason I was sleepy was because I was up all night traveling the world. Does that sound unbelievable?

No comments:

Post a Comment