Thursday, December 16, 2010

Meditation is the Key

I always had a creative Imagination that was frankly out of control. And when It came to being Psychic I had a hard time differentiating what is my over active Imagination and what truly are messages I'm receiving. I had a great conversation with a Psychic friend of mine about this she would say you just learn to tell the difference. And the key my friends was the constant meditation. I meditated daily it would always be the same old thing just closing my eyes trying to clear my mind. One morning I lite some incense for psychic Inspiration I closed my eyes I went to that special quiet place after five minutes of sitting on the floor I felt my head tilt down then it was like I fell asleep but somehow I was still able to hear and be conscious of what was going on it was an absolutely weird sensation. What I was experiencing was a altered state of mind which I never fully achieved in the past! All I did after that was freak the hell out I just didn't know what to think.I called my psychic friend told her all about it and she knew I was ready for a test out on the field. At this point I thought she was nuts. She said meditating is what caused me to reach this level and ever since I started I subconsciously set my intention to gain psychic abilities.

1 comment: