Monday, December 5, 2011

Learning to deal with your emotions >:)

Have you ever felt like you just wanted to throw in the towel? You broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend and you just want to say f*** it I'm done with life. We have all been there as a psychic/spiritualist when we are not in line with our emotions and let out our frustrations out that can have a negative effect on our abilities. Since realizing my powers and trying to harness them it's difficult when I go through emotional moments and not express how I feel and all of a sudden I'm astral traveling every evening unwillingly. It's never a good think to bottle your emotions because you are just leaving bad energy inside of you. If your feelings are repressed they stay inside and don't go any where the negative emotions just keep impacting you and you can never really reach a truly calm and stable mind. One thing to do is to acknowledge how you feel by talking about it. Talk to a friend or a pet I know I turn to my dogs Lola and Kenji anytime I need someone just to hear me. Once we let it out we extinguish the fire and not become victims to our emotions. After that we might still feel a little sting from what ever happened but we have some sense of relief knowing that we dealt with it. For everyone out there I do encourage you to try this anytime you have a bad situation to deal with. Always acknowledge how the situation makes you feel then if its something that you can control try fixing it if not then recognize you can't do anything about it and just learn to move forward. It's real easy and you will be doing your spiritual self a huge favor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment