Sunday, December 11, 2011

L.O.V.E a complicated four letter word :o


Stop trying to just be in a relationship and try to let LOVE happen naturally. Often times I feel there is a sense of desperation that you get with the first person that comes your way, and right away you want it to forcefully blossom into a relationship when deep down you know its not going to work.The secret to landing a good man is to stop focusing on the hunt and just be selfish and take good care of yourself. That's right I said it be selfish . For those of you who follow my blog I've talked about setting intentions. By setting intentions you are letting the universe know what you want. What women need is to first learn to love themselves none of this "I'm fat, ugly no man will ever fall in love with my fat ass type of attitude". By having that attitude you make yourself feel like you wont attract the right type of man and you attract all the Joe-Schmo's. That energy shows a lower self-esteem that when anyone shows any interest you jump into the relationship because your afraid no one else will be drawn to you. A good tip to try is affirmations say three things that you love about yourself in front of the mirror everyday you will notice how fast your self esteem improves. Secondly getting out of your comfort zone do something to better yourself whether it be eat more healthy, go to a yoga class to find internal peace, or maybe try a new hairstyles that you always liked but were afraid to try it.Sometimes we can be so dead set in our ways that we meet people in all the wrong places. Don't be the type of gal that meets men at the corner bar that is full of deadbeats. Go to social gatherings from meeting men at a class you took, to meeting them at the art festival in your town, be social and you will realize men do exist at different places besides the bar. By following these tips you will know how you can still have a amazing relationship with a man but you can also have a relationship with yourself. So ladies go out there live your lives and be selfish!!

2 comments:

  1. Years ago, I kept trying to find that one person that fit into my perspective of the perfect man and that never worked out, I even let some things go in some of the men I was meeting just to condone the relationship, but they were big red flag items I should have known better to pass on, so for a while I just enjoyed being with myself. I didn't worry about finding a relationship, I took myself to Movies, Art Museums, etc...finally, I did find someone though I didn't know it at the time. I started talking and typing to a person online for several years, I got to know him through how he typed to others in posts, through the blogs he wrote-this tells a lot about a persons religious and political stances, interests and goals. Rather than meeting him up front and letting my hormones take control, I got to know him through his online actions. Finally, I did get to meet him and we have been together almost 3 years.I know there are those who jump the gun online and go out with others, but if you have a gradual relationship and become friends, it can work out. Definitely don't be in a hurry, feel good about yourself, treat yourself with respect and know that not every guy is perfect. Find the right kind of uniqeness in a man that can make you happy, that's my little story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Calia I'm so happy for you. It's truly amazing when you let love happen naturally when you do true love just ends up finding you. Thanks for sharing again Calia I love reading your comments!

    ReplyDelete