Monday, December 12, 2011

Psychic Connection with Animals


I never thought I would be an animal person but that all changed when I met Lola. My partner bought this cute little Westy(short for West Highland Terrier)puppy she was white and extra fluffy. Never would I think this precious little gal was going to be a part of my psychic journey. She was always the observer of my growth. It's funny because I would be in the living room with my incense lit and music playing, Lola would run over and lay next to me. At moments when I was afraid she would comfort me and make me feel better. Animals do have a healing touch that I absolutely love but with her it was more I built this psychic connection where its like one look at her and it was as if she was talking to me. One day while at work I was thinking it be really nice to go home early and play with Lola. Sadly I couldn't and out of the blue I just saw her pop out of thin air and she was running towards me it was as if I did a telepathic "Come here Lola". She must of heard me so I'm thinking she must of astral traveled. This was very funny I don't know any other way to explain it. If someone wants to chime in please do so. I'm still very close to her sometimes I wonder what goes on in her little head. Have you guys every had any experiences with your animal friends? Please do share I'd be fascinated to hear your stories....


With Love and Devotion

David

PS: That's Lola ^

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any Spiritual connections with my animals but my boyfriend Wayne was very close to his dog Heidi. He always knew when she was ill and the dog was always there to comfort him when he was ill as well. He said that once his dog had puppies and in the litter, one of them had died and as he was about to take away the puppy, he got this psychic voice from her that told him not to worry about it, that she would take care of it. Wayne had gone back to her an hour or so later and the puppy was gone and he got that voice from her again and she had said I told you I would take care of it. The dog was always by his side for many years to come and he would often psychically hear her talking to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Calia Oh wow thank you for sharing that is very interesting I'm glad I am not the only one having that connection. I truly believe animals have that special gift. Even I hear my dogs talking to me psychically. I'm going to further research this subject it really intrigues me. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete