Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Be the Channel not the Source" thanks Krista :)

Many of my readers know I had my first business blessing last Sunday. This was a very exciting for me being out on my own and building a client list. To prepare I meditated the night before on the building just to see if there is anything going on. When I gazed inside I saw one of the rooms had lots of heavy burdens. Such as guilt, worried, lack of confidence and just a need to straighten this individuals emotions. As far as the overall office I wanted to clear any stress, anxiety that was laying around because it was poured all over the floors. When I was doing the initial blessing it felt great. My mind was clear body felt great. It was after the blessing that I paid for it. Which is when I realized I should of listened to my good friend Krista she once talked to me about not being the energy source and just being the channel the energy is directed too. Last year me and her had a great bonding moment when we battled out a few bad entities trying to attack my home during a paranormal lecture about negative energy fun times I tell you.Well once our battle ended she noticed I was overwhelmed I was sweaty and tired. My energy was being concentrated on shielding the home and creating a blue colored barrier. However my problems continues to be that I use my own energy to fulfill my magical work. When I should be directing the energy through me from the elements to do my work. This was another learning experience for me. On my next blessing I got to be more careful because I'm telling you on Monday I was tired and sleepy. My day did not start until about 1:00 pm! Never will I do that again. Still it was a amazing experience that the owners have already contacted me and are asking for more services that I can offer to them. Lets hope my schedule doesn't get too booked because its getting busy for October!

Love and Devotion like always

David



No comments:

Post a Comment