Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Charging stones for a star in the making"

Today two clients of mine had a box of stones that were given by a relative in Florida. The clients daughter is moving to LA for work in the entertainment industry and to help her I charged specific stones with intentions. What I did for them was going back to a previous blog entry I wrote about how to charge stones with intentions. The box had everything from amethyst, malachite, crystals quartz wands a lot of good stuff! Placing my hands on each stone one at a time I had felt what her needs were going to be. First was aventurine for abundance drawing opportunities, second stones was a two stone combo which was tigers eye and rose quartz for emotional healing/personal growth. Next was refreshing ocean jasper this stone was so uplifting it felt like I got hit by a blue wave of water. That sensation was nuts I didn't want to let go. Now I know I need some ocean jasper for my business blessing that I have on Sunday it would work wonders.(On a funny story which keeps reaffirming me to follow my instincts I traveled to the brass unicorn which is a wonderful new age store located in town for stones. Since this is my first official blessing I decided to allow my guide Edward to show me what stones I needed to get. The combination was rose quartz,tigers eye, amazonite, and I really wanted some ocean jasper. Sadly they didn't have it so I was extremely drawn to the rhyolite stone not even knowing the properties I got it. Later tonight as I was scrambling through my reference book it turns out Ocean Jasper is a silicon dioxide mineral that occurs in highly silicified rhyolite. In other words Ocean jasper is created from rhyolite!! This keeps reaffirming to me to listen my spirit guide Edward. Never has he let me down. Sorry I had to share now back to my original story :) One of the last stones we used was Malachite this stone is just to draw out negative energy. Since she is going to be in a really stressed filled environment this was a good way to remove it. After all the stones were charged we had her place them in a small little sack that she can store in her purse to take everywhere she goes. That way when she travels her purse is always with her and the stones and crystals are always with her.

What I did today to help my friends and clients truly makes me feel more connected to my higher-self. Every touch that I made with the stones and crystals was natural for me. It excites me when I do my spiritual and metaphysical services especially when a client calls me back telling me how amazing something I did for them worked :)


That wraps it up for me tonight

As always lots of love and devotion to you

David

P.S. Next blog will be about my first house blessing under my business Spiritual-U

















No comments:

Post a Comment