Monday, October 3, 2011

David how did you learn to cast spells??

David how did you learn to cast spells? Is a common question many ask me. My knowledge came from a mix of sources.Psychic friends, books, psychic fairs, you tube videos that gave me tips,advice, and guidance but I feel that the majority of times I relied solely on my spirit guides telling me what I needed to do.Then I would turn to psychic friends to affirm I was correct. I'd listen to that inner voice I call him Edward and he would tell me what steps I needed to do to help someone.No matter if someone needed healing, spell work, or anything magical in fact Edward is the reason I learned incantations . One time I had to help heal this women that needed energy work done on her. First thing I do is say "ok tell me what I need to do" right away he shows me a blue candle I see myself lighting it. Then surround the candle with sea salt and add red pepper chili flakes.For some reason every time I'm trying to heal someone in pain red pepper chili flakes comes to my aid I still don't get it. Once I set up my little altar I grabbed my labradorite stone and since it was the shape of a wand I focused it on the candle pretending this was my patient. Slowly my hands moved over the candle my instincts said she was having a problem in her abdominal area around her sides was where I would see pain. Then I had my colleagues confirm my findings and I was right! Other findings were when my hands felt like they were on fire. It was like I felt electricity come out of my palms! This is when I discovered how to pass energy to others and charge stones with intentions. Of course the first time I turned to friends of mine to again confirm I wasn't going nuts. After that it became natural for me to want to heal people that had physical ailments. Anytime a co-worker would complain of back pain I used my hands to heal them by removing energy blockages. This method of healing is still something I practice daily anytime I can heal my pets, my surrounds, plant life loved ones my hands come to the rescue. To wrap up this blog entry a psychics learning never ends your world is always going to be your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment