Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My first "Charmed" Battle

Before I knew the existence of my own abilities there was always those small hints that would guide me and keep hinting at me to follow this path. When the t.v. show "Charmed" aired I used to be hooked to it. Even though it amplified what real magik is the show had lots of realism to it. This again sparked my interest in the metaphysical. In every episode the sisters battle another Demon using there abilities. When my psychic gifts came to reality I would flash back to old episodes of Charmed and wonder what if that time would come for me when I have to defend myself ? Little did I know my home would be attacked by negative spirits. During a lecture that was given in my home about negative energy to a group of paranormal investigators, Me and my friend Krista were attending guest and all of a sudden we looked at each other with an expression like somethings going on around here? It felt like other entities where trying to come into the home. Krista felt them coming from the backyard and I saw them from the sides of the house. She walked the long hall to push them away. Edward (my spirit guide)immediately told me what I needed to do . First thing he showed me was a blue candle lite right by the window placed on a candle holder. The living room seemed more tame after both our efforts. All of a sudden these critters came back! Krista went around the halls again using her abilities and commanded them to leave. Again I turned to Edward for advice. This time he suggested earth with sea salt, and crushed red peppers(I know the red peppers again).Krista charged each item for me with intention for protection of the home. As I placed the mixture around the candle the energy in the house dropped again back to normal. By this point we figured OK everything should be fine now. During the lecture the presenter was going to show a recording of a possession extraction and one of the guest did not feel comfortable and asked to step into another room. When she went into the room she started crying uncontrollably I couldn't understand what was happening. My thoughts were that maybe somehow all this talk of negative energy brought these creatures closer to the home and started impacting our guest. Edward kept telling me I had to calm her down. We called forth the power of nature to help her find peace and serenity imagining a green shade covering her body and any negative feelings removed. We then filled her with positive light and protection from mother earth. A few minutes later Krista walks in crying hysterically. Now Krista is no wuss when it comes to the paranormal but somehow something came over her and she was crying it was so weird that I almost wanted to laugh in fact I think we both did. Our theory was that she must of picked it up from the guest I was comforting because she passed right by Krista when she went with me to the other room. Once everyone was settled we stepped back into the lecture and I felt them come around the home again getting closer and closer and closer. This time Edward told me shield the home by imagining a light blue shield around the premise see yourself projected from the top of the house sending the shield down into the earth. This is where I felt myself being drained of my energy. I was trying to focus on my goal but I was only using my own energy. Which drained me a lot I should of been using the elements and channel their energy to fulfill my goal. At that time when I was working on the shield Krista saw me struggling keep in mind I never told her what I was doing, but she placed her hand on my back thats when I felt her energy go through me and help build the shield to protect the home. Literally the shield hit the soil and I would see these dark figures bounce back this is when we knew we got them they were not going to be able to get through. After our "Charmed" Battle Krista told me about Being the channel and not the source when I'm doing any type of energy work. If I continued the same way I'd be draining myself and getting sick. Going forward I always try to remember that message but sometimes I'll admit I get caught up in what I'm doing and completely forget to do that. That wraps up my first battle even though it was kind of a scary situation it was so freaking awesome using our gifts to the extreme and taking care of business till next time my friends...........


Love and Devotion to you always

David

No comments:

Post a Comment