Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crystals and Stones: Making them work for you

When we talk about charging stones we mean infusing them with our energy and will for specific intentions. My first time charging my stones was a unique experience I have never felt anything like it. As far as direction goes YouTube videos, blogs, and books were my only source of knowledge.Keep in mind stones and crystals do have specific metaphysical purposes but you can change those purposes by charging them with your intent :)The intention that was cast for my stones was to aid me when I went to work. Lets just say call center work is very stressful.For the ritual my spirit guides suggested using two types of incense Jasmine for relaxation and peppermint to combat stress and fatigue and make me feel uplifted. Then I grabbed my work badge and positioned it in between the two incense burners. The stones that were going to be charged at the time was tigers eye and honey calcite. Sitting on the floor with one stone in each hand I closed my eyes and imagined my thoughts of being protected, smooth phone calls, and lots of courage. My thoughts would then travel down my neck and down both arms to my hands then to both stones. My body stayed in the meditative state for about fifteen minutes I would then feel a tingling sensation almost like static between my hands and the stones. Once my stones where ready they were placed in a satin pouch and were ready to go to fulfill the duties I bestowed upon them. After my ritual was completed I lite some frankincense to thank the universe for helping me.This is one of the simplest forms of setting your intentions. It can done when your meditating its fast and simple. I dare you my friends to try it you will feel energies beyond you coming to your aid. Doing this to will further bring you closer to reaching a higher level of consciousness its just one of those many things that I have learned and I wanna share with you in your spiritual journey

No comments:

Post a Comment