Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Incantations and the power of your own words.....

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo Put 'em together and what have you got bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! If Cinderella's fairy godmother can make magic happen with her words so can you. That is in a non Hollywood type of way of course. Her godmother basically used her words to set an intention to get Cinderella a ball gown, carriage and glass slippers. Now in our world we use affirmations or incantations (comes from the Latin word encantare meaning to chant)on ourselves all the time.Even subconsciously we do it and don't realize it :).In my daily routines when I wake up in the morning I look at myself in the mirror and say three positive things about me. By doing this I start my day right by conjuring some positive energy and affirm self confidence. Sometimes we may need a incantation to keep our focus. Have you ever been in a challenging situation? Like facing your fears and then you start whispering to yourself "I can do this, I can do this,I can do this help me goddess mighty we can do this". Again you are setting an intention by repeating those words.Therefore bringing the necessary energies to fulfill what you need.This also brings great results in the realm of love.Remember the last time your partner told you how much he loved you and his voice was so sweet and sincere? He was putting energy into those words.Which again manifested the energies to make you feel the love.In bringing abundance try something like " Money is drawn to me" saying it repeatedly for an affirmation or " Opportunity's present themselves to me bring forth abundance to help my world so let it be". Any time you have an incantation or affirmation pay close attention to how you say the words because how you say them reflects the impact of your magical energy work. Kind of like when your mad you say your words more boldly, louder, and meaner. Use the same method when you say a intention it will make your incantation stronger. If your new start small by thinking of what type of energy you want your words to have.Then when you have something ready write it down, focus on the power each word will have and have fun with it you will amazed on what you can come up with!

With lots of love and devotion to you always,


David

No comments:

Post a Comment