Monday, September 12, 2011

My Psychic Adventure with CCPI Part 2

Once we started the official investigation with the team I really felt intrigued to call the little boy forward. My guides were telling me I can easily call a spirit forward to try it. Through my connection I talked to him which by this point I was calling him Mikael. So as soon as I had the connection set with him I picked up my left hand made a pulling motion towards me like I was literally pulling him forward. Once he was within my grasp I lead him over to the living room.I laid my labradorite stone in front of the table and made it spin. My goal was to get him to move it because I felt him get really excited again and that's when we set out our K-2 meter to see if the boy could change the color of the device and he did. It was first inclination that we made contact with him. But then Mikael got bored. Like a stereotypical little boy he grew disinterested so I grabbed some more stones out of my bag and again I gained his interest and he started making the K2 lights change colors again! Seeing myself make a intimate connection with a spirit was awesome. When we were in the children's room up stairs I felt a strong desire to lay on the floor and play with kids toys and invite Mikael. The plan was for me to lay on the floor and get some of the clients kids toys and play with them on the floor to see if Mikael would join me. We waited for a mere few minutes and there he was right next to me. We played and I would tell him your going to be the blue car and I get to be the lizard. He loved it so much that the k2 meter light started lighting up again. By this time I had a clever idea. I turned the K2 meter into a game. I teased him like any little boy I said " I bet you I can change the color on the k2 quicker than you" and thats when things got interesting . The machine kept on changing colors going up and down on the scale turning on and off every other minute. It was amazing..............................Stay tuned for part 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment