Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Psychic Adventure with CCPI Part 3

The investigation was going pretty smooth I'll admit I completely forgot all the attention was on me and I would forget to speak up about my impressions. We would walk over to the babies room and Jo would again here the voice. It sounded really muffled like you knew it was a voice but they were speaking at a different frequency. My first impression I got angelic angel like. The spirit was here to watch over the baby and that's all she cared about. We would then go to the master bedroom and were we again ran into the older male. He would always watch the homeowners from the door way right by the edge. The conclusion with him was he meant no harm and he just wanted to watch over his property but he was searching for a loved one. One highlight of that night was when I finally got answers to why I would keep seeing the color blue and the connection with the little boy. I started seeing a blue glitter glue pen the owners say that those pens would always disappear.The blue pen was important because before we came that pen somehow mysteriously got inside the laundry machine and they for some odd reason would always end up all over the house all the time.He would also show me blue plates that you would smash play dough with I was thinking 1970 but he meant he loved the toys the current residence kids were playing with. What I realized from that experience is that I was having a hard time differentiating where the information was coming from. The boy was telling me about blue glitter glue pens I was thinking that he showed some toys from his time but apparently they were from current times.Those are some of the highlights I'm willing to disclose since some stuff was to personal to share.I was truly blessed to be working with a magnificent team each member really was welcoming CCPI is the best I can't wait to get the opportunity to work with them again if you want some more information on this magnificent team please go to http://www.ccpifresno.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment