Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Psychic Adventure with CCPI Part 1

So last night I got the opportunity to work with Central California Paranormal Investigators (CCPI). My good friend Krista recommended me to the team leader Jackie Meador since they needed a psychic. Prior to the investigation my mind set was to run and hide I did not feel ready for this. That's when I had to snap out of it and have to accept that I'm not going to get everything right. Before I even went the site of the investigation I picked up memories of a little boy I could see him playing in his backyard having a barbecue about late 70's ish. Since that night the little boy kept visiting me non-stop. He would tell me how much he loved the color blue and I would see him run around the home.When we arrived at the residence I will admit I wanted to run back but I was excited I really wanted to do this. It was hard at the first but with the help of fellow intuitive Johanna it was nice because we easily intertwined with what we saw and would validate each others findings. As we traveled room to room I would still see the little boy in his red shirt he was so excited to see us. Johanna and I felt hyper like excitement coming from him he would follow us into every room saying "look at me"! As we walked to the other kids rooms we felt lots of nature energy but it was dominantly coming from the second bunk bed. Johanna and I concluded it was a nature spirit that was occupying the space. It was brought there by one of the residence that had a strong connection to them. Our Journey went up stairs and we could feel someone watching us not doing anything just observing. We both picked up on a elderly man it was real hard to get him to speak to us he would just watch you and do nothing else he just wanted to make sure the home or property was not mishandled.So those some of the highlights of our investigation ...........To be continued stayed tuned for part 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment