Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Letting go will set you free"

My nerves and fears of being wrong have held me back psychically. Yesterday when I had my investigation with CCPI I was hoping to have some back up from other psychics to verify my findings but I didn't have anyone! I was the lone psychic for the night it was only me and the team. I'm glad It worked that way because it pushed me to gain confidence. When the investigation begun I did my psychic sweep which means I walk around the house pick up my impressions then share my findings with the team. After this the dreaded validation from the owners happened. She confirmed for me the ghost had a favorite room which was the computer room. Also in her bedroom stood a angel that watched over her family.The entity has a favorite resident which was the husband she would always be in his room (the computer room). All the information that was divulged gave me more of a boost of confidence. That night I realized I have to stop caring what others think. Society puts so much pressure on us to be perfect and get everything right. We grow up thinking we have to get all A+'s in grade school, we have to always be #1, it can not be that way! When you are trying to expand psychically you got to let go that will set you free.It blunt terms don't give a dam and go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment