Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why everyone should meditate...

I love the fact when I wake up in the morning I can give myself 30 minutes to be alone with my mind. I can close my eyes light some incense and reach my higher self.Meditation is something we should all be doing daily. It's become a ritual for me like my cup of coffee I can't start my day with out it. It's brought me peace and strength to deal with my emotions. For without it I would be a wreck when it came to dealing with myself emotionally. What a lot of people even me at the beginning would say is "meditation is hard I can't focus"," I can't clear my mind". My questions to them is was learning to drive difficult at first? Was learning to play a musical instrument at the beginning hard? These things take discipline no one is perfect at first. My first time meditating lasted for 10 minutes my mind couldn't stop thinking I felt I failed. Practicing daily gave me more awareness I would try new things I started playing meditation music slowly but surely I got the hang of it. After music my next logical step was adding incense. Dragon's Blood was my companion the scent drove me into a altered state of mind and made me relax. To be honest I'm naturally an emotional mess but through the power of meditation its led me to being balanced with mother earth and feel more connected to my high self

No comments:

Post a Comment