Sunday, September 18, 2011

A House Full of Stones and Crystals!

We all want positive energy to flourish in our homes. A great way to do that is placing stones and crystals around your space. A year ago my love affair with stones and crystals began once I learned how to harness their properties I started using them daily. About six months ago I actually started using them at home by charging them with specific intentions and placing them in certain spots around my home bringing harmonious energy to circulate freely. To start you have to decide what type of energies you need around your space. If you want to repel negative energy from entering your home put hematite, or black onyx right by your front door. Lets say you want to try to draw some creative inspiration like for me I would want to have some amber on my desk with me when I write. It will not only boost my confidence but help me creatively. Like I have said in previous posts if you don't have the stones you need you can set intention on any stones even if the metaphysical properties do not match up. Its that simple! Go around your house and feel the energy in each room. What comes to your mind when you go in? Do you feel sad? happy? Or calm? Then go from there some of your spaces may not need the energy changed because they are already perfectly balanced. Other rooms may need energy changes. You will realize how more relaxing spaces become after you set intentions....... :)


As always with lots of love and devotion

David

No comments:

Post a Comment