Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crystals and Stones may break my bones but they are also good for something else :)

Have you ever seen a stone or crystal and stared in awe of how beautiful it was? The properties that they have are so powerful that they can help change the energies in and around you. From the ancient Egyptians to the early Indians stone and crystal healing is a practice that is still widely used today. Using them is a a ritual of mine day in day out. When I leave my home I carry my wallet, cell phone, keys, and piece of labradorite stone. Its a practice I've been doing for over a year now and you would not believe how it has changed me carrying that piece of stone. In fact I credit the labradorite as to helping me enhance my psychic abilities. Now don't think that this is all stones are good for in fact every piece has a different metaphysical purpose. Whether you want to take some tigers eye to increase abundance or meditate with amethyst to draw psychic awareness they will help you change your energy . Sometimes I love mixing different stones to amplify what my intentions are.My mornings will start with a meditation and asking my guides to help me choose the combination of stones that will be needed for the day.It never really fails.If your a beginner I know there might be some skepticism about doing this because I was to but my urge and need to find balance led me to trusting them. All you have to do to get started is believe and let the stones do the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment